Friday, March 24, 2006

Design exhibition in Alexandria until the end of March

Dear friends,
yesterday after I had finished my work at the faculty , I went to a Design exhibition at the fine arts museum in Ma7aram beih , near the stadium , the exhibition shows several designed objects and furniture which have new concepts and materials , it's a conceptual exhibition which I saw as a turning point for me this month after the meeting of Tarek naga , so I suggest to make a small trip to visit it together on next Monday in afternoon , each one of us who have a car could take 4 of us to go as a group , if u r interested we can meet on next Monday mornning to organize our first small trip which I hope that it will be a start of a series of other activities .
Ah.hussein

Sayed Darwish :
والله تســــــتاهل يا قلبى ليه تميــــــــل ما كنت خالى
انت أســــباب كل كربى وانت أســـــــباب ما جرالى

http://arab-music.tripod.com/id21.html

1 Comments:

At 11:18 am, Blogger Mido said...

I'm in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.